IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 10, 2010
JOSEPH DAVID VINCZE, PLAINTIFF,
LEON ROBINSON, DEFENDANT.
Plaintiff is a prisoner proceeding through counsel with an action under 42 U.S.C. § 1983. This case will be referred to District Judge Morrison C. England, Jr. to conduct a settlement conference on March 17, 2010, at 2:00 p.m. in Courtroom #7. Plaintiff is to appear by counsel and be available by telephone at the institution.
In accordance with the above, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. This case is set for mediation before District Judge Morrison C. England, Jr., on March 17, 2010, at 2:00 p.m. at the U.S. District Court, 501 I Street, Sacramento, in Courtroom #7.
2. Counsel for each party shall appear, as shall either Benjamin Rice or Stephanie Clauss from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation as defendant's representative, with full settlement authority.
3. The parties are to provide confidential settlement conference statements to Sujean Park, ADR and Pro Bono Program Director, 501 I Street, Suite 4-200, Sacramento, California 95814, so they arrive no later than March 12, 2010.
4. The Custodian, Warden at Sierra Conservation Center, 5100 O'Byrnes Ferry Road, Jamestown, California 95327, is ordered to have the plaintiff (C-87243) available via telephone for the settlement conference.
5. The Custodian is further ordered to notify the court of any change in custody of this inmate and is ordered to provide the new custodian with a copy of this order.
6. The Clerk of the Court is directed to serve a copy of this order on the Warden at Sierra Conservation Center at the above address and a courtesy copy of this order on the Litigation Office at Sierra Conservation Center via fax at (209) 984-3843.
7. The Clerk of the Court is directed to serve a copy of this order on Benjamin Rice and Stephanie Clauss via fax at (916) 327-5306.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.