IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 11, 2010
UNITED STATES OF CALIFORNIA, PLAINTIFF,
JOSE LUIS MORALES, ENRIQUE MORALES, TERESA MARIA MORALES, JUAN MORALES, AND PETRA PRECIADO MORALES, DEFENDANT.
STIPULATION AND PROPOSED ORDER CONTINUING STATUS CONFERENCE AND EXCLUDING TIME
The parties hereby stipulate to the following:
1. A status conference in this matter is now scheduled for Monday, April 15, 2010, at 10:00 a.m.
2. I am currently in a co-defendant attempted murder trial in Monterey County. The trial will take about two more weeks. I will not be able to make the court hearing on Monday, March 15, 2010.
3. This is my first request for a continuance aside from the time when I was involved in an automobile accident and was not able to get out of bed.
4. I request a continuance of the status conference until April 26, 2010.
5. It is stipulated by the parties that time continue to be excluded to April 26, 2010.
DATED: March 10, 2010 (s) Miguel A. Hernandez Attorney for Defendant, JOSE LUIS MORALES
DATED: March 10, 2010 (s) Tim Warriner Attorney for Defendant, TERESA MARIA MORALES
DATED: March 10, 2010 (s) Bruce Locke Attorney for Defendant, ENRIQUE MORALES
DATED: March 10, 2010 (s) Clarence Emmett Mahle Attorney for Defendant, JUAN MORALES
DATED: March 10, 2010 (s) Donald P. Dorfman Attorney for Defendant, PETRA PRECIADO MORALES
DATED: March 10, 2010 (s) Matthew Stegman Assistant U.S. Attorney
GOOD CAUSE APPEARING, it is hereby ordered that the status conference set for March 15, 2010, be continued to April 26, 2010, at 10:00 a.m., and that time continue to be excluded to April 26, 2010.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.