UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 29, 2010
ALBERT DYTCH, AN INDIVIDUAL; PLAINTIFF,
MI CASA PROPERTIES, LLC, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, & APELL DEFENDANT.
STIPULATION FOR ORDER GRANTING RELIEF FROM DEFAULT
1. On October 13, 2009, plaintiff filed this action with the Court.
2. On or about February 19, 2010, plaintiff requested entry of default against Defendant Mi Casa Properties, LLC for failure to appear.
3. On or about February 24, 2010, the clerk entered default against Defendant Mi Casa Properties, LLC.
4. On or about February 25, 2010, Defendant Mi Casa Properties, LLC hired counsel to represent it in this action.
5. The parties agree that it is in the best interest of themselves and the Court to allow Mi Casa Properties, LLC to be relieved from the default and to be allowed to file an Answer to the Complaint.
All parties, through their respective counsel hereby stipulate that, subject to Court approval, Defendant Mi Casa Properties, LLC shall be relieved from the default entered against it by the Clerk on or about February 24, 2010.
Further, Mi Casa Properties, LLC shall have 10 days from the date of notice of signing of this stipulation by the Clerk to file an Answer to the Complaint.
Dated: March 12, 2010
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED:
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.