UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 29, 2010
MIREYA MANQUERO, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS SUCCESSOR IN INTEREST TO THE ESTATE OF ANTHONY MANQUERO; DAMIAN MANQUERO, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS SUCCESSOR IN INTEREST TO THE ESTATE OF ANTHONY MANQUERO; ANTONIO MANQUERO, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS AMETEK SUCCESSOR IN INTEREST TO THE ESTATE OF ANTHONY MANQUERO; FRANCISCO MANQUERO, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS SUCCESSOR IN INTEREST TO THE ESTATE OF ANTHONY MANQUERO; ESTATE OF ANTHONY MANQUERO, BY AND THROUGH ITS SUCCESSORS IN INTEREST, MIREYA MANQUERO, DAMIAN MANQUERO, ANTONIO MANQUERO, FRANCISCO MANQUERO. PLAINTIFFS,
AMETEK INCORPORATED, A DELAWARE CORPORATION; AND DOES 1-10, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
ORDER RE: STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES EXTENDING TIME OF DEFENDANT TO FILE ANSWER
COME NOW, the Parties herein, by and through their respective counsel of record, Tyler R. Dowdall, Esq., SAYRE & LEVITT, LLP, for Plaintiffs MIREYA of: STIPULATION EXTENDING TIME TO ANSWER MANQUERO, DAMIAN MANQUERO, ANTONIO MANQUERO, FRANCISCO MANQUERO, ESTATE OF ANTHONY MANQUERO, (hereinafter collectively "Plaintiffs"), and Gregory C. Read, Esq., SEDGWICK, DETERT, MORAN AND ARNOLD, LLP, for Defendant AMETEK INCORPORATED, (hereinafter "Defendant") and, with the authority of their respective clients, stipulate as follows:
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED as follows:
1. The parties have met and conferred regarding the filing of a responsive pleading;
2. As represented by Defense counsel, his schedule is restricted as a result of trial and travel commitments;
3. Due to an administrative error, an outmoded form for acknowledging receipt of summons was used which makes reference to a Federal Rule of Civil Procedure that no longer exists;
4. Defendant AMETEK INCORPORATED shall have 60 days from date of service of Summons and Complaint on March 24, 2010 to file a responsive pleading;
5. It is further agreed by and between the parties that this stipulation may be signed in counterpart and that a facsimile or electronic signature will be as valid as an original signature.
DATED: March 25, 2010
SAYRE & LEVITT, LLP Tyler R. Dowdall, Esquire Federico C. Sayre Tyler R. Dowdall Attorneys for Plaintiffs
SEDGWICK, DETERT, MORAN & ARNOLD, LLP Gregory C. Read, Esquire Gregory C. Read Attorneys Defendants
The parties having stipulated that Defendant shall have 60 days from receipt of summons and complaint to file a responsive pleading, and good cause appearing therefore, IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.