IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 31, 2010
CARL L. JIMENA, PLAINTIFF,
UBS AG BANK, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
ORDER RE PLAINTIFF'S REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION
Pursuant to Plaintiff's request for clarification, the motions set for hearing on June 7, 2010 are:
* Motion to Serve Summons and Third Amended Complaint (Doc. 157);
* Motion for Order to Allow Plaintiff to Withdraw Account Coded Escrow by Carl L. Jimena (Doc. 161);
* Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings (Doc. 169);
* Motion to Enter Default Against UBS AG and UBS FS (Doc. 170);
* Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. 188).
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.