The opinion of the court was delivered by: Susan Illston United States District Judge
JOINT STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE BRIEF AND EXTENSION OF PAGE LIMITS
Date: June 4, 2010 Time: 9:00 a.m. Courtroom: 10, 17th Floor Judge: Hon. Susan Illston
1. The Court's Notice dated February 1, 2010 accepted the briefing schedule on remedies proposed in the parties' case management report filed on January 28, 2010 and scheduled the oral argument on remedies for June 4, 2010.
2. The parties have met and conferred regarding this schedule and hereby jointly request an extension of the briefing schedule to push all of the briefing dates out two weeks and to reschedule the oral argument accordingly.
3. The parties thus herby request modification of the briefing schedule as follows:
x April 16, 2010 -- Plaintiffs file opening brief;
x May 21, 2010 -- Defendants and defendant-intervenors file response briefs;
x June 4, 2010 -- Plaintiffs file reply brief.
4. The parties request that the Court schedule the matter for hearing at the earliest opportunity following the completion of briefing.
5. In addition, the parties have met and conferred regarding the lengths of the briefs to be filed, and jointly request an extension of the page limits set forth in the Civil Local Rules 7-4. Thus, if granted, the page limits would be as follows:
x Plaintiffs' Opening Brief: 35 Pages
x Defendants and Defendant-Intervenors Opposition Brief: 35 Pages
x Plaintiffs' Reply Brief: 20 Pages
Respectfully submitted this 30th day of March, 2010.
ROBERT B. WIYGUL (LA Bar No. 17411)
1011 Iberville Drive Ocean Springs, MI 39564
Telephone: (228) 872-1125 Facsimile: (228) 872-1128
SKY C. STANFIELD (CA Bar No. 244966)
David J. Lazerwitz (CA Bar No. 221349) Farella Braun & Martel LLP
235 Montgomery Street, 17th Floor San Francisco, CA 94104
Telephone: (415) 954-4400 Facsimile: ...