IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
April 2, 2010
ANTHONY R.G. TURNER, PLAINTIFF,
LATISHA LAWSON, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
Plaintiff is a Yolo County prisoner proceeding pro se with an action for violation of civil rights under 42 U.S.C. § 1983. On January 19, 2010, the court ordered plaintiff to file a completed application to proceed in forma pauperis or pay the filing fee within thirty days. On March 15, 2010, plaintiff filed a document in which plaintiff suggests he has not been able to file a completed application to proceed in forma pauperis due to the actions of Yolo County Jail staff.
Good cause appearing, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The application to proceed in form pauperis filed by plaintiff on March 15, 2010 is denied without prejudice to plaintiff filing a completed application;
2. Plaintiff is granted thirty days within which to file a completed application to proceed in forma pauperis or pay the $350.00 filing fee in compliance with the court's January 19, 2010 order;
3. The Clerk of the Court shall send plaintiff a copy of the court's application to proceed in forma pauperis by a prisoner;
4. If plaintiff is unable to file the completed in forma pauperis application within thirty days due to the actions of Yolo County Jail staff, he shall file a document signed under the penalty of perjury indicating how and by whom plaintiff was denied the ability to complete and file the form; and
5. Plaintiff's failure to comply with the order will result in dismissal of this action.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.