UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
April 7, 2010
IN RE PACIFIC CAPITAL BANCORP SECURITIES LITIGATION
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. R. Gary Klausner United States District Judge
CLASS ACTION [PROPOSED] FINAL JUDGMENT
This Document Relates To:
Roybal Federal Courthouse Judge: Hon. R. Gary Klausner
For the reasons set forth in the Court's Orders dated January 28, 2010 and February 22, 2010, in accordance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 58, and for good cause appearing,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that:
1. Plaintiff William Jurkowitz's purported class action complaint against Defendants Pacific Capital Bancorp, George Leis, David Porter, Sandler O'Neill & Partners L.P., and Sandler O'Neill Asset Management LLC (Sandler O'Neill Asset Management LLC having previously been voluntarily dismissed) is hereby dismissed with prejudice in its entirety;
2. Plaintiff Thomas Shotke's purported class action complaint against Defendants Pacific Capital Bancorp, George Leis, David Porter, and Sandler O'Neill & Partners L.P. is hereby dismissed with prejudice in its entirety;
3. This consolidated action is dismissed with prejudice in its entirety with respect to all Plaintiffs, including the remaining named Plaintiffs Peter Pagano, Marjorie Pagano, Peter Alex Pagano, and Johnny Rios;
4. Plaintiffs shall take nothing by way of this action;
5. Final judgment is entered in favor of Defendants; and
6. Defendants are the prevailing parties and shall recover their costs to the extent allowable by law.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.