UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
April 8, 2010
CORNELL MITCHELL, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Otis D. Wright, II United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636, the Court has reviewed the entire file de novo, including the magistrate judge's report and recommendation. The Court agrees with the recommendations of the magistrate judge.
ACCORDINGLY, IT IS ORDERED:
1. The report and recommendation is adopted.
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment is denied.
3. Defendant's Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment and request that the ALJ's decision be affirmed are granted.
4. Judgment shall be entered consistent with this order.
5. The clerk shall serve this order and the judgment on all counsel or parties of record.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.