UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
April 14, 2010
RICHARD ADAME, CONNIE G. BENDER, AND CONSTANCE DAVIS PLAINTIFF,
BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION (ERRONEOUSLY SUED AS "BANK OF AMERICA") DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Hon. Susan Illston
STIPULATED REQUEST TO RESERVE HEARING DATES FOR DEFENDANT'S MOTIONS FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
1. Defendant Bank of America, N.A. intends to file three motions for summary judgment (one as to each Plaintiff).
2. The parties hereto through their respective attorneys of record hereby stipulate and agree to set the hearings for Defendant's first motion for on June 11, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. The motion will follow the regular briefing schedule.
3. The parties hereto through their respective attorneys of record hereby stipulate and agree to set the hearings for Defendant's second motion for July 16, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. The motion will follow the regular briefing schedule.
4. The parties hereto through their respective attorneys of record hereby stipulate and agree to set the hearings for Defendant's third motion for September 17, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. Defendant's opening brief shall be filed on or before July 23, 2010. Plaintiff's brief in opposition shall be filed on or before August 6, 2010. Defendant's reply brief shall be filed on or before September 3, 2010.
5. Both parties agree to the stipulation as indicated by their signatures below. The parties respectfully request that the Court approve the Stipulation and enter an Order thereupon. A form of proposed Order is filed herewith.
Dated: April 12, 2010
J. GARY GWILLIAM
RANDALL E. STRAUSS
GWILLIAM, IVARY, CHIOSSO, CAVALLI & BREWER
Randall E. Strauss Attorneys for Plaintiffs Richard Adame, Connie G. Bender and Constance Davis
Dated: April 12, 2010
PATRICIA K. GILLETTE
GREG J. RICHARDSON ORRICK, HERRINGTON & SUTCLIFFE LLP
Patricia K. Gillette Attorneys for Defendant
Bank of America, National Association
Orrick attests that concurrence in the filing of the document has been obtained from the other signatory, which shall serve in lieu of their signature on the document.
The Court having considered the above Stipulation, and good cause appearing therefore,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that hearing dates for Defendant's Motions for Summary Judgment shall be reserved for June 11, 2010; July 16, 2010; and September 17, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. The parties' modified briefing schedule is hereby adopted.
Hon. Susan Illston UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.