UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA FRESNO DIVISION
April 23, 2010
KENNETH NORWOOD PLAINTIFF,
SUZAN HUBBARD, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
Plaintiff is a prisoner proceeding pro se with an action under 42 U.S.C. § 1983. This case will be referred to Magistrate Judge Jennifer L. Thurston to conduct a settlement conference at Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) on June 28, 2010, at 10:00 a.m.
In accordance with the above, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. This case is set for a settlement conference before Magistrate Judge Jennifer L. Thurston on June 28, 2010, at 10:00 a.m. at Pleasant Valley State Prison, 24863 West Jayne Avenue, Coalinga, California 93210;
2. The parties shall appear with full settlement authority; 3. The parties are to provide confidential settlement conference statements to Sujean Park, ADR Coordinator, 501 I Street, Sacramento, Suite 4-200, California 95814, so they arrive no later than June 21, 2010;
4. The Clerk of the Court is directed to serve a copy of this order on the Litigation Office at Pleasant Valley State Prison via facsimile at (559) 935-4928.
5. The proceedings are stayed until June 30, 2010. The Court will re-set the discovery and dispositive motion deadlines, if necessary. Should the parties need more time for consideration, the parties may move to extend the stay.
6. The parties shall keep the Court apprised of the outcome of mediation. The parties shall file a status report within 10 days of the mediation, or if settlement is reached, the parties shall file a Notice of Settlement with the Court.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.