JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date.
U WITH COUNSEL Reuven Cohen; John L. Littrell; Guy C. Iversen; Michael Tanaka, DFPD (Name of Counsel)
U GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of U GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
21 USC § 846, 841(A)(1), 841(B)(1)(b): CONSPIRACY TO MANUFACTURE AND TO POSSESS WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE AND TO DISTRIBUTE MARIJUANA AND THC; 21 USC § 841(a)(1), 859(a), and 18:2: DISTRIBUTION OF MARIJUANA TO PERSON UNDER 21; AIDING AND ABETTING AND CAUSING AN ACT TO BE DONE; 21 USC § 841(A)(1), 841(B)(1)(b): POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE MARIJUANA; 21 USC § 856(a)(1): MAINTAINING DRUG-INVOLVED PREMISES as charged in the indictment.
The Court asked whether defendant had anything to say why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of: Twelve (12) Months and One (1) Day as to Counts One, Two and Three. TIME SERVED as to Counts Four and Five.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $500, which is due immediately.
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay.
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Charles C. Lynch, is hereby committed on Counts One, Two and Three Five-Count Redacted Indictment to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of twelve (12) months and one (1) day to be served concurrently. Time is served as to Counts Four and Five.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of four years as to Counts One, Two, Three and Four plus three years as to Count Five to run concurrently under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 318;
2. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
3. The defendant shall participate in an outpatient substance abuse treatment and counseling program that includes urinalysis, breath, and/or sweat patch testing, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall abstain using illicit drugs and alcohol, and abusing prescription medications during the period of supervision;
4. During the course of supervision, the Probation Officer, with the agreement of the defendant and defense counsel, may place the defendant in a residential drug treatment program approved by the United States Probation Office for treatment of narcotic addiction or drug dependency, which may include counseling and testing, to determine if the defendant has reverted to the use of drugs, and the defendant shall reside in the treatment program until discharged by the Program Director and Probation Officer;
5. As directed by the Probation Officer, the defendant shall pay all or part of the costs of treating the defendant's drug and alcohol dependency to the aftercare contractor during the period of community supervision, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3672. The defendant shall provide payment and proof of payment as directed by the Probation Officer;
6. The Court authorizes the Probation Office to disclose the Presentence Report to the substance abuse treatment provider to facilitate the defendant's treatment for narcotic addiction or drug dependency. Further redisclosure of the Presentence Report by the treatment provider is prohibited without the consent of the sentencing judge;
7. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment in accordance with this judgment's ...