The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: The Honorable Oliver W. Wanger
THIRD STIPULATION AND ORDER TO STAY ACTION PENDING MEDIATION
Plaintiffs Octavio Alvarado, Pablo Martinez, Omar Gomez, Daniel Gomez and Jose de Jesus Garcia ("Plaintiffs"), and Defendants Rex and Sheri Nederend ("Defendants"), by and through their undersigned counsel, hereby stipulate and agree as follows:
1. On February 5, 2010, this Court granted a Second Stipulation, and ordered that this action be stayed for 90 days from the signed order for purposes of completing mediation; that Defendants shall make best efforts to produce, at least 30 days before mediation, a database in native form containing time and payroll information of putative class members; that the database shall be subject to the Protective Order in place in this case; and that the time for Plaintiffs to file an amended complaint was extended until 20 days after the stay expired. A true and correct copy of the February 5, 2010, Second Stipulation Stay Pending Mediation and Order ("Stipulation") is attached hereto as Exhibit "A".
2. Since the Second Stipulation, Defendants provided to Plaintiffs the payroll information pursuant to the Second Stipulation. In addition, a mediation date has been set for July 6, 2010, with Retired Judge Raul A. Ramirez, which is the earliest date that is available for Judge Ramirez and the Parties.
3. On January 19, 2010, Plaintiffs filed an Amended Complaint.
4. The Parties to the action desire to mediate the matter on July 6, 2010, and stay the action in accordance to this Third Stipulation in an effort to resolve the case.
5. As such, the Parties to the action will mediate the case on July 6, 2010, and agree to stay the case for 10 calendar days after the mediation date.
6. The time for Defendants to file an Answer to the January 19, 2010 Amended Complaint is extended until 10 days after the stay expires.
7. In addition, based upon this Third Stipulation, the date to which the Joint Scheduling Conference Statement is to be filed by the Parties on May 13, 2010, is also vacated.
MICHAEL S. HELSLEY, Attorneys for Defendants,Rex Nederend, Sheri Nederend dba "Northstar Dairy", "Wildwood ...