IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
May 27, 2010
C&G FARMS, INC. AND GEORGE AMARAL RANCHES, INC. PLAINTIFFS,
CAPSTONE BUSINESS CREDIT, LLC; JOHN R. RICE; JOSEPH F. INGRASSIA; CAPSTONE CAPITAL GROUP I, LLC; CAPSTONE GROUP, INC.; THE CAPSTONE GROUP, LLC; AND DOES 1 THROUGH 10 INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
REVISED SCHEDULING ORDER
Pursuant to the Stipulation of the parties, the Court finds that good cause exists for extending the deadlines set forth in the Scheduling Order dated September 8, 2009.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the deadlines in the Scheduling Order are extended as follows:
1. Initial Disclosures (as to Defendants The Capstone Group, LLC, John Rice, Joseph Ingrassia, and The Capstone Capital Group I, LLC): 14 days after Ms. Cooper accepts service
2. Non Expert Discovery Cut Off: November 15, 2010
3. Expert Discovery Cut Off: November 29, 2010
4. Non Dispositive Motion Filing Deadline: December 6, 2010
5. Non Dispositive Motion Hearing Deadline: January 7, 2011
6. Dispositive Motion Filing Deadline: January 18, 2011
7. Dispositive Motion Hearing Deadline: February 28, 2011
8. Pre-Trial Conference: March 14, 2011 at 8:30am Courtroom Four
9. Trial Date: April 25, 2011 at 8:30am, Courtroom Four, Court Trial 3 to 5 days
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.