The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence J. O'Neill United States District Judge
A telephonic trial setting conference was held on June 2, 2010 before the undersigned. Pursuant to the conference, the Court sets the following deadlines:
1) Jury trial is set for June 1, 2011 in Courtroom 4 before the undersigned;
2) Pretrial statements are due March 1, 2011;
3) Trial brief and motions in limine are due April 22, 2011;
4) Opposition to the motions in limine is due May 4, 2011;
5) Motions in limine hearing is set for May 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM in Courtroom 4 before the undersigned;
6) Proposed jury instructions, neutral statement of the case, optional proposed jury verdict form, and optional voir dire questions are due May 18, 2011;
7) Telephonic trial confirmation hearing is set for April 1, 2011, at 8:00 AM in Courtroom 4 before the undersigned;
8) Plaintiff's motion for attendance of incarcerated witnesses, if any, is due March 1, 2011; and
9) Defendants' objections to the motion for attendance of incarcerated witnesses are due March 9, 2011.
The deadline to amend pleadings, discovery cut-off date, and dispositive motion deadline remain unchanged. The Court will issue further orders regarding the above requirements when necessary.