UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
June 2, 2010
MICHAEL ANTHONY VICTORY, PLAINTIFF,
KUSHNER, SALAZAR, BARBER, SACKS, BRESLER, SMITH, ORTIZ, AND NEUBARTH, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence J. O'Neill United States District Judge
TRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER
A telephonic trial setting conference was held on June 2, 2010 before the undersigned. Pursuant to the conference, the Court sets the following deadlines:
1) Jury trial is set for June 1, 2011 in Courtroom 4 before the undersigned;
2) Pretrial statements are due March 1, 2011;
3) Trial brief and motions in limine are due April 22, 2011;
4) Opposition to the motions in limine is due May 4, 2011;
5) Motions in limine hearing is set for May 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM in Courtroom 4 before the undersigned;
6) Proposed jury instructions, neutral statement of the case, optional proposed jury verdict form, and optional voir dire questions are due May 18, 2011;
7) Telephonic trial confirmation hearing is set for April 1, 2011, at 8:00 AM in Courtroom 4 before the undersigned;
8) Plaintiff's motion for attendance of incarcerated witnesses, if any, is due March 1, 2011; and
9) Defendants' objections to the motion for attendance of incarcerated witnesses are due March 9, 2011.
The deadline to amend pleadings, discovery cut-off date, and dispositive motion deadline remain unchanged. The Court will issue further orders regarding the above requirements when necessary.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.