IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
June 3, 2010
CARL F. HARRISON, PETITIONER,
DIRECTOR OF CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS AND REHABILITATION, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
Petitioner has requested leave to file an amended petition for writ of habeas corpus. Pursuant to Rule 15(a) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's request for leave to file an amended petition for writ of habeas corpus is granted;
2. Petitioner's original habeas petition is dismissed;
3. Petitioner is granted thirty days within which to file an amended petition on the form to be provided by the Clerk of the Court;
4. Petitioner's failure to file an amended petition within thirty days will result in a recommendation that this action be dismissed;
5. The court's May 10, 2010 recommendation that this action be dismissed is vacated; and
6. The Clerk of the Court is directed to send petitioner the court's form-application for writ of habeas corpus by state prisoners.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.