UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA-OAKLAND DIVISION
June 9, 2010
ORACLE USA, INC., A COLORADO CORPORATION, AND ORACLE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, PLAINTIFFS,
QTRAX, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION, AND DOES 1 THROUGH 10, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Saundra Brown Armstrong United States District Judge
STIPULATION TO CONTINUE DEADLINE FOR FILING OPPOSITION & REPLY BRIEFS RE: QTRAX'S MOTION TO SET ASIDE DEFAULT
Date: June 29, 2010
Filed: July 21, 2009
WHEREAS Counsel for ORACLE USA, INC. and ORACLE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION ("Oracle") has suffered a personal loss during the last week, the details of which he is willing to discuss with the Court in camera, or on a conference call with the Court and opposing counsel;
WHEREAS this has impacted the preparation of Oracle's opposition to defendant QTRAX, INC. ("Qtrax") Motion to Set Aside Default; and
WHEREAS Counsel for Qtrax is amenable to extending the time to file the Opposition to the motion
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED:
1. That the parties will request that the opposition deadline be extended to and including Friday June 11, 2010;
2. That the parties will request that the deadline for the reply be extended to Friday June 18, 2010; and
3. That the parties will request that the hearing date will remain set for June 29, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.
DATED: June 7, 2010
Having considered the attached stipulation to continue the deadlines for filing briefs in relation to defendant QTRAX, INC.'s Motion to Set Aside Default, and good cause therefrom appearing,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. That the opposition deadline be extended to and including Friday June 11, 2010 ];
2. That the deadline for the reply be extended to Friday June 18, 2010; and
3. That hearing date remains set for June 29, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.