STIPULATION TO REMAND REMOVED ACTION; ORDER THEREON
AGCO FINANCE, LLC ("AGCO" or "Plaintiff") and MICHAEL LOGOLUSO and RICK LOGOLUSO (collectively "Defendants") stipulate as follows:
1. On April 5, 2010, AGCO commenced an action in the Superior Court of the State of California in and for the County of Madera, entitled AGCO FINANCE, LLC, a limited liability company, Plaintiffs v. MICHAEL LOGOLUSO, an individual; RICK LOGOLUSO, an individual; DOES 1 to 10 inclusive, Defendants, as Case Number MCV051331 (the "Action").
2. Defendants acknowledged service of the complaint on or about May 17, 2010.
3. On June 11, 2010, Defendants filed a notice of removal of the Action pursuant to U.S.C. §1441(b) with the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.
4. On June 15, 2010, Defendants completed the removal process by filing a conformed copy of the notice of removal with the Madera County Superior Court
5. After some discussion, the parties have agreed that the Action should be remanded to the Madera County Superior Court. To that end, the Parties hereby stipulate that the Action be remanded to Madera County Superior Court.
6. The Parties further stipulate that each party shall bear its own attorneys' fees and costs with respect to the removal and subsequent remand of the Action pursuant to this stipulation and order.
MOTSCHIEDLER, MICHAELIDES & WISHON LLP By: Justin D. Harris, Attorneys for Defendants
THE DUNNING LAW FIRM By: Donald T. Dunning, Attorneys for Plaintiff
On June 21, 2010, the Parties to the above-referenced action filed a Stipulation to Remand Removed Action. The Court having reviewed that stipulation and ...