[PROPOSED] CONSENT DECREE PURSUANT TO STIPULATION
The Court, having read and considered the Joint Stipulation for Permanent Injunction that has been executed by Plaintiff Deckers Outdoor Corporation ("Deckers" or "Plaintiff") and Defendants Jinming Zhu and Sihui Zhong (collectively "Defendants"), in this action:
GOOD CAUSE APPEARING THEREFORE, THE COURT ORDERS that this Permanent Injunction shall be and is hereby entered in the within action as follows:
1) This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter hereof pursuant to the provisions of the Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1051, et seq., as well as 28 U.S.C. § 1338(a) and 28 U.S.C. § 1331.
2) Service of process was properly made on the Defendants.
3) Deckers owns or controls the pertinent rights in and to the trademarks listed in Exhibits "A" and "B" attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference (The trademarks identified in Exhibits "A" and "B" are collectively referred to herein as the "Deckers Trademarks").
4) Plaintiff has alleged that Defendants have made unauthorized uses of the Deckers Trademarks or substantially similar likenesses or colorable imitations thereof.
5) Defendants and their agents, servants, employees and all persons in active concert and participation with them who receive actual notice of the Injunction are hereby restrained and enjoined, pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1116, from:
a) Infringing the Deckers Trademarks, either directly or contributorily, in any manner, by:
i) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling and/or offering for sale any unauthorized products which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of the Deckers Trademarks ("Unauthorized Products");
ii) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling and/or offering for sale in connection thereto any unauthorized promotional materials, labels, packaging or containers which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of the Deckers Trademarks;
iii) Engaging in any conduct that tends falsely to represent that, or is likely to confuse, mislead or deceive purchasers, Defendants' customers and/or members of the public to believe, the actions of Defendants, the products sold by Defendants, or Defendants themselves are connected with Deckers, are sponsored, approved or licensed by Deckers, or are affiliated with Deckers;
iv) Affixing, applying, annexing or using in connection with the importation, manufacture, distribution, advertising, sale and/or offer for sale or other use of any goods or services, a false description or representation, including words or other symbols, tending to falsely describe or represent such goods as being those of Deckers.
6) Defendants are ordered to deliver for destruction all Unauthorized Products, including footwear, and labels, signs, prints, packages, dyes, wrappers, receptacles and advertisements relating thereto in her possession or under her control bearing any of the Deckers Trademarks or any simulation, reproduction, counterfeit, copy or colorable imitations thereof, and all plates, molds, heat transfers, screens, matrices and other means of making the same.
7) Except for the allegations contained herein, the claims alleged in the First Amended Complaint against Defendants Zhu and Zhong only, by ...