UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA San Francisco Division
July 30, 2010
SILGAN CONTAINERS LLC, PLAINTIFF,
NATIONAL UNION FIRE INSURANCE COMPANY OF PITTSBURGH, PA., AND LIBERTY MUTUAL FIRE INSURANCE COMPANY, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Richard Seeborg United States District Judge
Stipulation and [proposed] order further modifying the initial case management order Civil Local Rule 7-11
The undersigned parties hereby stipulate, subject to the Court's approval, to further modify the provisions of the Court's May 20, 2010 initial Case Management Order, as amended by the Court's July 19, 2010 modification of that order, as follows:
1. NON-EXPERT DISCOVERY. On or before November 9, 2010, all non-expert discovery shall be completed by the parties.
2. EXPERT WITNESSES. The disclosure and discovery of expert witness opinions shall proceed as follows:
A. On or before November 23, 2010, plaintiff shall disclose expert testimony and reports in accordance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(2).
B. On or before December 21, 2010, defendants shall disclose expert testimony and reports in accordance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(2).
C. On or before January 18, 2011, all discovery of expert witnesses pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(b)(4) shall be completed.
3. CROSS-MOTIONS FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT. Cross-motions for summary judgment, if any, shall be heard in accordance with Civil Local Rule 7 no later than February 23, 2011.
4. FURTHER CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE. A Further Case Management Conference shall be held on April 7, 2011at 10:00 a.m.in Courtroom 3, 17th Floor, United States Courthouse, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California. The parties shall submit a Joint Case Management Statement at least one week prior to the Conference.
5. PRETRIAL STATEMENTS. At a time convenient to all, counsel shall meet and confer to discuss preparation of a joint pretrial statement, and on or before July 28, 2011, counsel shall file a Joint Pretrial Statement.
6. PRETRIAL CONFERENCE. The final pretrial conference will be held on August 11, 2011, at 10:00 a.m., in Courtroom 3, 17th Floor, United States Courthouse, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California. Each party or lead counsel who will try the case shall attend personally.
7. TRIAL DATE. Jury trial shall commence on August 29, 2011, at 9:00 a.m., in Courtroom 3, 17th Floor, United States Courthouse, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California.
Dated: July 30, 2010
Pursuant to stipulation, it is so ordered.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.