UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN JOSE DIVISION
August 5, 2010
NATURAL PROTEINS, LLC, PLAINTIFF,
OCEAN PROTEIN, LLC DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable Richard Seeborg
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING STIPULATED REQUEST TO MOVE ENE DEADLINE AND TO CHANGE CASE MANAGEMENT SCHEDULING ORDER DATES PURSUANT TO CIVIL L.R. 6-2
The Parties, Plaintiff Natural Proteins, LLC and Defendant Ocean Protein, LLC, have stipulated to extend the due dates for discovery and trial, as well as for conducting the early neutral evaluation (ENE) by approximately four months. Specifically, the Parties have agreed to extend the following dates:
* Deadline for conducting ENE extended from September 1, 2010 to January 5, 23 2011;
* Deadline for the close of non-expert discovery extended from October 31, 2010 to 25 February 28, 2011;
* Deadline for plaintiff and defendant to disclose expert testimony and reports extended from November 15, 2010 to March 15, 2011;
* Deadline for plaintiff and defendant to disclose expert rebuttal testimony and reports extended from December 3, 2010 to April 4, 2011;
* Deadline for all expert discovery to be completed extended from January 7, 2011 to May 6, 2011;
* Deadline to hear all pretrial motions extended from January 7, 2011 to May 13, 2011;
* Deadline for filing joint pretrial statement extended from April 11, 2011 to August 12, 2011;
* Pretrial conference continued from April 25, 2011 at 2:30pm to August 29, 2011 at 2:30pm;
* Trial extended from May 9, 2011 to September 12, 2011. After full consideration, and good cause appearing therefore, the foregoing dates are set as described above.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.