The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendants approximately $14,180.33 in U.S. Currency seized from Wells Fargo Bank Account No. 586583378, held in the name of Yong Tae Kim and approximately $5,945.59 in U.S. Currency seized from Wells Fargo Bank Account No. 2628728095, held in the name of Yong Tae Kim (hereafter "defendant funds") were seized in the city of Fresno, Fresno County, California, and are in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, Eastern District of California. The Drug Enforcement Administration published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant funds on April 26, May 3, 10, and 17, 2010, in the Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...