The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Susan Illston
PROPOSED ORDER FOR STIPULATION FOR CHANGING DATE OF INITIAL STATUS % CONFERENCE AND ASSOCIATED DEADLINES Date: September 14, 2010 Time: 4:00 p.m.
Action filed October 07, 2009
COMES NOW Plaintiffs Andrew C. Tsien and Jenny E. Tsien ([g2]Plaintiff[g3]), by and through their attorney of record, The Law Office of Kimberlee A. Rode, and Defendant, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage [g2] ( [g2]Defendant[g3]), by and through their attorneys of record, Severson & Werson, who ! stipulate as follows:"
1. WHEREAS, the court had set the Initial Status Conference and Associated Deadlines to be heard August 13, 2010;
2. WHERAS, Plaintiff[notdef]s counsel has a conflict on that date and made contact with the office of the Defendant[notdef]s counsel;
3. WHEREAS, Plaintiff[notdef]s counsel verified with the Courtroom Deputy Tracy Forakis the first available date to be September 14, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.;
4. WHEREAS, counsel for the parties have agreed to continue the Status Conference to September 14, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.;
5. WHEREAS, this stipulation will not alter any other date of any other event or any ! other deadline fixed by an Order of this Court.
NOW THEREFORE, IT IS STIPULATED BY AND BETWEEN Plaintiff and Defendant, through their respective attorneys of record, as follows:
1. The date for the hearing for the Initial Status Conference shall be September 14, 2010 at 4:00 p.m. in courtroom 10 before the Hon. Susan Illston.
THE LAW OFFICE OF KIMBERLEE A. RODE
THE INTIAL STATUS CONFERENCE FOR THE ABOVE REFERENCED MATTER SHALL BE CONTINUED UNTIL ...