UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
August 9, 2010
ANDREW C. TSIEN AND JENNY E. TSIEN, PLAINTIFFS,
WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Susan Illston
PROPOSED ORDER FOR STIPULATION FOR CHANGING DATE OF INITIAL STATUS % CONFERENCE AND ASSOCIATED DEADLINES Date: September 14, 2010 Time: 4:00 p.m.
Action filed October 07, 2009
COMES NOW Plaintiffs Andrew C. Tsien and Jenny E. Tsien ([g2]Plaintiff[g3]), by and through their attorney of record, The Law Office of Kimberlee A. Rode, and Defendant, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage [g2] ( [g2]Defendant[g3]), by and through their attorneys of record, Severson & Werson, who ! stipulate as follows:"
1. WHEREAS, the court had set the Initial Status Conference and Associated Deadlines to be heard August 13, 2010;
2. WHERAS, Plaintiff[notdef]s counsel has a conflict on that date and made contact with the office of the Defendant[notdef]s counsel;
3. WHEREAS, Plaintiff[notdef]s counsel verified with the Courtroom Deputy Tracy Forakis the first available date to be September 14, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.;
4. WHEREAS, counsel for the parties have agreed to continue the Status Conference to September 14, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.;
5. WHEREAS, this stipulation will not alter any other date of any other event or any ! other deadline fixed by an Order of this Court.
NOW THEREFORE, IT IS STIPULATED BY AND BETWEEN Plaintiff and Defendant, through their respective attorneys of record, as follows:
1. The date for the hearing for the Initial Status Conference shall be September 14, 2010 at 4:00 p.m. in courtroom 10 before the Hon. Susan Illston.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
THE LAW OFFICE OF KIMBERLEE A. RODE
THE INTIAL STATUS CONFERENCE FOR THE ABOVE REFERENCED MATTER SHALL BE CONTINUED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 14, 2010 AT 4:00 P.M.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
The motion to dismiss has been scheduled for argument on Friday, October 1, 2010, at 9:00 a.m. The case management conference shall be held on October 1, 2010, at 3:00 p.m.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.