The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Joseph C. Spero
STIPULATION EXTENDING TIME FOR DEFENDANTS SUNVALLEYTEK INTERNATIONAL, INC. AND BRILLIANT STORE, INC.; HOOTOO.COM INC. TO RESPOND TO COMPLAINT
Plaintiff APPLE INC. ("Apple") and defendants SUNVALLEYTEK, INC. and HOOTOO.COM INC. (collectively "Defendants") hereby stipulate as follows:
1. Whereas, Apple filed the Complaint in this matter on July 8, 2010;
2. Whereas, Apple served Defendants with a summons and the Complaint on July 9, 2010;
3. Whereas, Defendants' response to the Complaint is due on or before July 30, 2010;
4. Whereas, Apple has agreed that Defendants shall have a 30-day extension of time, to and through August 30, 2010, to respond to the Complaint;
5. Whereas, this extension will not alter the date of any event or deadline already fixed by Court 9 order, and Civil Local Rule 6-1(a) does not require a Court order for such an extension. 10
IT IS SO STIPULATED, pursuant to Civil Local Rule 6-1(a), that Defendants' response to the
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW GROUP LLP South First Street, Twelfth Floor San Jose, California 95113
Complaint is due on or before August 30, 2010.
Pursuant to Paragraph X.B of General Order No. 45, the filer hereby attests that concurrence in the filing of the document has been obtained from the signatory.