UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 10, 2010
SCHNEIDER NATIONAL CARRIERS, INC., PLAINTIFF,
ARTS RAPID TRUCKING, LLC, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY; MIRIAM HAYDEE COREAS, DBA HAYDEE'S EXPRESS; AND DOES 1THROUGH 10, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Valerie Baker Fairbank, District Judge
Hon. Valerie Baker Fairbank, D.J. Hon. Frederick F. Mumm, M.J.
[PROPOSED] ORDER DISMISSING ENTIRE ACTION, WITH PREJUDICE
WHEREAS, the parties through their respective counsel have stipulated as follows:
1. The parties have reached a settlement agreement whereby defendant ARTS RAPID TRUCKING, LLC, shall pay a specific sum to plaintiff SCHNEIDER NATIONAL CARRIERS, INC., in exchange for a Settlement Agreement and Release.
2. Plaintiff SCHNEIDER NATIONAL CARRIERS, INC. has agreed to dismiss its Complaint in its entirety, and defendant/third party plaintiff ARTS RAPID TRUCKING, LLC, has agreed to dismiss its Third Party Complaint in its entirety.
3. Defendant MIRIAM HAYDEE COREAS dba HAYDEE'S EXPRESS has neither been served nor appeared, and shall be dismissed.
4. Plaintiff has executed the Settlement Agreement and Release and defendant shall pay the monetary consideration to plaintiff.
5. Counsel agree to dismiss the action in its entirety, with prejudice. GOOD CAUSE APPEARING THEREFOR, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT THE ACTION IS DISMISSED IN ITS ENTIRETY, WITH PREJUDICE.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.