APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 83-171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendants Approximately $7,960.00 in U.S. Currency; Approximately $2,260.00 in U.S. Currency; Approximately $3,195.00 in U.S. Currency; Approximately $3,927.00 in U.S. Currency and the 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT, VIN: 3GYFK62837G222266, License Number 8W03721 were seized in the city of Vallejo, in Solano County, California. The Drug Enforcement Administration published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendants Approximately $7,960.00 in U.S. Currency and Approximately $2,260.00 in U.S. Currency on April 5, 12 and 19, 2010; the defendants Approximately $3,927.00 in U.S. Currency and 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT, VIN: 3GYFK62837G222266, License Number 8W03721 on June 7, 14 and 21, 2010; and the defendant Approximately $3,195.00 in U.S. Currency on June 21, 28 and July 5, 2010, in The Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
2 Application and Order for Publication
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...