JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 09/08/2010
X WITH COUNSEL Amy Fan, appointed
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea. NOLO
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: WIRE AND BANK FRAUD CONSPIRACY, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1349, as charged in Count One (1) of the indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of: ONE (1) DAY, TIME SERVED.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $1,694.50 pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3663A.
The amount of restitution ordered shall be paid as follows:
Victim Amount Wells Fargo Bank $1,694.50
Restitution shall be due during the period of imprisonment or supervised release, at the rate of not less than 10% of defendant's gross monthly income, but not less than $75, whichever is greater, and shall begin within 30 days.
The defendant shall be held jointly and severally liable with the following co-participants, should they be convicted, for the amount of restitution ordered in this judgment: Tinika Sabrina Gunn and Kenneth Joseph Lucas. The victim's recovery is limited to the amount of its loss and the defendant's liability for restitution ceases if and when the victim receives full restitution.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay a fine in addition to restitution.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of three years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 05-02;
2. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant;
3. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment and restitution in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
4. The defendant shall not obtain or possess any driver's license, Social Security number, birth certificate, passport or any other form of identification in any name, other than the defendant's true legal name; nor shall the defendant use, for any purpose or in any manner, any name other than his true legal name or names without the prior written approval of the Probation Officer;
5. When not employed or excused by the Probation Officer for schooling, training, or other acceptable reasons, the defendant shall perform up to Twenty (20) hours of community service per week for a total of Two ...