UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN JOSE DIVISION
September 15, 2010
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES LTD., A DELAWARE CORPORATION, PLAINTIFF,
XTOOL MOBILE SECURITY, INC., A NEVADA CORPORATION. DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable James Ware United States District Court Judge
ORDER GRANTING DENYING STIPULATION REQUESTING CHANGE OF HEARING DATE FOR PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT AND THE PRELIMINARY PRETRIAL CONFERENCE
Judge: Honorable James Ware
Complaint Filed: July 2, 2009
Trial Date: None set
Having considered the parties' Stipulation Requesting Change Hearing Date for Plaintiff's for Summary Judgment and the Preliminary Pretrial Conference, the Court is of the opinion that the 3 requested relief should be GRANTED.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that The
1. Motion The hearing on Phoenix's Motion for Summary Judgment is scheduled for October for Summary Judgment and Preliminary Pretrial Conference remains as 25, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. calendared for October 4, 2010 at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM respectively.
2. The Preliminary Pretrial Conference is scheduled for October 25, 2010 at 11:00 a.m.
3. XTool is to file its response to Phoenix's Motion for Summary Judgment on September 20, 2010.
4. Phoenix is to file its reply brief in support of its Motion for Summary Judgment on October 11, 2010; 12
5. The parties are to submit the Joint Preliminary Pretrial Statement on October 15,
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.