IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
September 15, 2010
BEDROCK FINANCIAL, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, PLAINTIFF,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, DEFENDANT, COUNTERCLAIMANT AND THIRD-PARTY PLAINTIFF,
BEDROCK FINANCIAL, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, COUNTERCLAIM DEFENDANT, AND FIRST AMERICAN TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY, A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, THIRD-PARTY DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
ORDER REGARDING SUSPENDED CORPORATION
Upon a request filed by the United States, good cause appearing, the court hereby orders as follows:
1. Because Bedrock Financial, Inc. is a suspended corporation, it lacks the right to prosecute or defend in this action.
2. Bedrock Financial, Inc. may request voluntary dismissal of its complaint at any time.
3. Should Bedrock Financial, Inc. obtain a certificate of revivor, it shall promptly file and serve a notice with a copy of the certificate.
4. In preparation for any status conferences before revivor, Bedrock Financial, Inc. shall report on its efforts to obtain revivor.
5. Except as provided for in paragraphs 2 through 4, above, or in a further order, Bedrock Financial, Inc. shall file no papers during the period of its suspension as a corporation.
6. The motion filed by Bedrock Financial, Inc. on September 3, 2010, hereby is stricken from the record, without prejudice to its refiling should the suspension end.
It is SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.