JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date.
X WITH COUNSEL Anne Hwang, DFPD
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of X GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Mail Fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1341 as charged in Count 1 of the Information The Court asked whether defendant had anything to say why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that:
The defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3664(d)(5), the determination of restitution is deferred until November 15, 2010, at 9:00 a.m. An amended judgment will be entered after such determination.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
Pursuant to Guideline Section 5E1.2, all fines are waived as the Court finds that the defendant has established that he is unable to pay and is not likely to become able to pay any fine in addition to Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Anthony E. Watson, is hereby committed on Count 1 of the Information to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of 1 day with credit for time served.
The defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of three years under the following terms and
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 05-02;
2. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
3. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
4. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant;
5. The defendant shall apply monies in excess of $500 received from income tax refunds to the outstanding court-ordered financial obligation. In addition, the defendant shall apply all monies received from lottery winnings, inheritance, judgments and any anticipated or unexpected financial gains to the outstanding court-ordered financial obligation; and
6. The defendant shall perform 120 hours of community service as determined by the Probation Officer within the first eighteen ...