The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Jeffrey S. White
AMENDED JOINT STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED ORDER] RE: BRIEFING, HEARING, AND CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
WHEREAS plaintiffs Barton Spindler, Deborah Underwood and Valerie Burks and defendants Johnson & Johnson and Omnicare, Inc. (the "parties") have agreed to a briefing, hearing, and case management conference schedule,
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and among the parties, by and through their undersigned counsel, to set the briefing, hearing, and case management conference schedule as follows:
1. Defendant J & J shall re-file the motion to dismiss it filed on September 7, 2010 (ECF No. 49), which motion shall include the new case number suffix "JSW".
2. Defendant Omnicare shall re-file the motion to dismiss it filed on September 7, 2010 (ECF No. 47), which motion shall include the new case number suffix "JSW".
3. Plaintiffs shall file their opposition to Defendants' motions to dismiss on or before October 28 November 5, 2010.
4. Defendants shall file their replies in support of their motions to dismiss on or before November 5 November 19, 2010.
5. The motions to dismiss shall be heard on December 3, 2010 at 9 a.m.
6. The Case Management Conference shall be on December 3, 2010 at 9 a.m.
7. The Case Management Statement shall be due on November 19, 2010.
8. The parties respectfully submit this stipulation regarding the briefing, hearing, and case management conference schedule.
Dated: September 30, 2010
Pursuant to General Order No. 45(X)(B), I hereby attest that I have on file written permission to sign this joint motion from all parties whose signatures are indicated by a ...