UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
October 19, 2010
WORDTECH SYSTEMS, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, PLAINTIFF,
INTEGRATED NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC., A NEVADA CORPORATION, DBA INTEGRATED NETWORK SOLUTIONS, CORP. AKA INTEGRATED NETWORK SOLUTIONS AKA INTEGRATED SYSTEMS AKA INTERNETNETWORK STORAGE COMPANY AKA INSC; NASSER KHATEMI, AN INDIVIDUAL; HAMID ASSADIAN, AN INDIVIDUAL; EHTERAM GHODSIAN, AN INDIVIDUAL; SHOREH JAVADI, AN INDIVIDUAL; MICHAEL E. ELLSWORTH, AN INDIVIDUAL; BRIAN J. DEAN, AN INDIVIDUAL; SAN JUAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT; AND DOES 1-50, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: District Judge: Morrison C. England, Jr.
STIPULATION TO VACATE COURT'S JUNE 14, 2010 ORDER; ORDER
Mag. Judge: Edmund F. Brennan
Plaintiff Wordtech Systems, Inc. and Defendants Hamid Assadian and Integrated Network Solutions Corp. (collectively, "Parties"), through their below-signed counsel, hereby stipulate as follows:
1. On June 14, 2010, this Court issued an Order (Docket #398). The Order, among other things, required assignment to Wordtech Systems, Inc. of various rights associated with Hamid Assadian's beneficial interest in MAA Investments, LLC. The June 14, 2010 Order was premised upon the Amended Judgment which was entered against Hamid Assadian by this Court on April 13, 2009 (Docket # 274).
2. Defendants Hamid Assadian, Nasser Khatemi, and Integrated Network Solutions, Corp. appealed this Court's April 13, 2009 Judgment to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit ("Court of Appeals"). On June 16, 2010, the Court of Appeals issued a decision and judgment that, among other things, reversed this Court's denial of Defendants' motion for new trial on Hamid Assadian's individual liability for direct infringement, inducement, and contributory infringement. The Court of Appeals further reversed the denial of Defendants' motion for new trial on damages and remanded for further proceedings.
3. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Appellate Procedure 41, the Court of Appeals must issue its mandate after the time to petition for rehearing expires.
4. The Parties stipulated to this Court staying the above referenced June 14, 2010 Order pending issuance of mandate by the Court of Appeals. The Court of Appeals issued mandate on September 29, 2010.
5. Wordtech Systems, Inc. does not object to this Court vacating the above referenced June 14, 2010 Order.
6. The Parties stipulate and agree that this Court's June 14, 2010 Order be vacated.
IT IS SO AGREED:
Date: October 8, 2010
By: Christian Martinez authorized on October 8, 2010 Attorney for Plaintiff Wordtech Systems, Inc.
Date: October 8, 2010 BOUTIN JONES INC. Michael E. Chase Attorneys for Defendants Hamid Assadian and Integrated Network Solutions Corp.
IT IS SO ORDERED. For good cause, this Court's June 14, 2010 Order is vacated.
MORRISON C. ENGLAND, JR UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.