The opinion of the court was delivered by: United States Magistrate Judge Hon. Ralph Zarefsky
PROTECTIVE ORDER RE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
NOTE: CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THIS DOCUMENT
Upon the parties' stipulation and good cause appearing therefore, the Court hereby issues the following order:
I. TERMS OF THE PROTECTIVE ORDER
A. Plaintiffs and Defendants have agreed that the below-listed documents and references in depositions shall be designated confidential documents and/or writings because Defendants believe, in good faith, that these documents and/or writings are privileged, confidential, private and/or are of a sensitive nature, and the Court has ordered them disclosed subject to a protective order.
For purposes of this Order, Confidential Materials include, but are not limited to: 1. Personnel Records, pertaining to investigative and disciplinary memoranda and documents.
2. Training Records, Performance Evaluations and Narrative;
3. Personnel and Training Records concerning parties, listed in TEAMS II.
4. The LAPD Force Investigation Division files on the matter, including but not limited to photographs and presentation to the Police Commission
5. The report of the LAPD Office of the Inspector General
6. All compelled statements of police officers, Romo & Cruz
7. All documents reviewed by the LAPD Police Commission
B. The Confidential Documentation being provided pursuant to this Protective Order will be accomplished by affixing to such document or writing a legend, such as "Confidential," "Confidential Documents," "Confidential Material Subject to Protective Order" or words of similar effect. The documents and writings so designated, and all information derived therefrom (hereinafter, collectively, "Confidential Information"), shall be treated in accordance with the terms of this stipulation/protective order. The ...