The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable George H. Wu
AMENDED JUDGMENT PURSUANT TO ENTRY OF DEFAULT
The Motion For Entry of Default Judgment Against Defendant Vladimir Kramskoy a/k/a Vladimir Kramskoi a/k/a Vitaliy Kramskoy, an individual, d/b/a watch-movies.net, watch-movies-links.net, and watch-movies-online.tv (collectively "Defendant" or "Kramskoy") (the "Motion") by Plaintiffs Paramount Pictures Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (collectively "Plaintiffs"), came on regularly for hearing before this Court on October 25, 2010.
The Court having considered Plaintiffs' moving papers, including the supporting declarations and exhibits thereto, the arguments of counsel, and all other matters presented to the Court, and having found that entry of default judgment against Defendant is appropriate, and therefore granting Plaintiffs' Motion, hereby finds that:
1. This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter hereof pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §§ 101 et seq., 28 U.S.C. § 1331, and 28 U.S.C. § 1338;
2. Service of process was properly made on Defendant, who was properly served pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 4(f)(3);
3. Plaintiffs are the owners of United States copyrights or the exclusive distribution and public performance rights in the twenty-two works that are the subject of the following copyright registrations: 300 (PA1-372-258), The Ant Bully (PA1-343-715), Beerfest (PA1-342-690), Blood Diamond (PA1-340-700), I Am Legend (PA1-590-883), Speed Racer (PA1-600-216), Cloverfield (PA1-591-448), Disturbia (PA1-367-903), Eagle Eye (PA1-606-852), The Godfather (LP 40553), Mean Girls (PA1-233-942), Stardust (PA1-354-984), 10,000 B.C. (PA1-599-250), Fool's Gold (PA1-569-069), Funny Games (PA1-598-483), Gothika (PA1-202-065), Harry Potter 5: The Order Of The Phoenix (PA1-355-547), Aeon Flux (PA1-324-057), The Core (PA1-138-414), Drillbit Taylor (PA1-594-216), The Godfather Part III (PA 509-359), and The School Of Rock (PA1-194-340) ("Plaintiffs' Copyrighted Works");
4. Defendant has engaged in contributory copyright infringement and inducement of copyright infringement by creating, maintaining, and organizing an index of links to infringing copies of Plaintiffs' Copyrighted Works on Defendant's websites (watch-movies.net, watch-movies-links.net, and watch-movies-online.tv), which have been posted on third-party websites;
5. Defendant's infringement of Plaintiffs' Copyrighted Works has been knowing and willful;
6. Defendant likely will infringe the copyright in other works owned by Plaintiffs unless enjoined by the Court from doing so;
7. Defendant's infringement of Plaintiffs' Copyrighted Works has caused irreparable injury to Plaintiffs that cannot be fully compensated in an award of damages and will continue to cause such injury unless Defendant is permanently enjoined from engaging in such conduct in the future; and
8. The Court specifically finds that Plaintiffs are the prevailing party for purposes of an award of reasonable attorneys' fees ...