The opinion of the court was delivered by: Marilyn H. Patel R United States District
STIPULATION TO MOVE HEARING DATES AND THIS DOCUMENT RELATES TO ALL CASES [PROPOSED] ORDER
THIS STIPULATION AND AGREEMENT, pursuant to Local Rules 6-1 and 6-2, is made and entered into by and between Plaintiffs and Defendants and applies to the lawsuit captioned In Re Wells Fargo Loan Processor Overtime Pay Litigation, MDL 1841. The parties, by and through their counsel, jointly declare the following:
1. The Court previously ordered a November 22, 2010 final settlement approval hearing in this matter.
2. For the reasons stated below, the Parties stipulate and request that the Court take the November 22, 2010 hearing off schedule.
3. The Court granted preliminary approval of the settlement in this matter on or about June 22, 2010. (Doc. 169).*fn1 Since then, the parties have modified the settlement.
4. During the settlement modification negotiations, counsel for Wells Fargo contacted the Court and informed the Court that notice of settlement would not be sent pursuant to the Court's deadline, that the parties were attempting to renegotiate the settlement, and that the parties would notify the Court if the issue was resolved.
5. The parties have negotiated a modification of the settlement and have moved for preliminary approval of the settlement incorporating the modifications. See Docket 170.
Plaintiffs have noticed a hearing on the motion for modified preliminary approval for December 13, 2010. Id. As a result, the Parties therefore agree that the November 22, 2010 hearing date should be taken off calendar.
Signed and agreed to this 9th day ...