The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Hon. John A. Mendez
RELEASE ORDER Date: November 16, 2010 Time: 9:30 a.m.
On November 16, 2010, this matter came before the Court for status conference. The Court has received the Ninth Circuit decision in United States v. Espinoza, CA No. 09-10459. In light of that decision, the Court has considered the issue of bail for Mr. Espinoza after hearing from the parties.
Good cause appearing therefor, IT IS ORDERED that Mr. Espinoza be released on his own recognizance, subject to the special conditions attached to this order, immediately.
JOHN A. MENDEZ United States District Judge
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF RELEASE
1. You shall report to and comply with the rules and regulations of the Pretrial Services Agency;
2. You shall report in person to the Pretrial Services Agency on the first working day following your release from custody;
3. You are released to the third-party custody of Mario Espinoza, Sr.;
4. You are to reside at a location approved by the pretrial services officer and not move or absent yourself from this residence for more than 24 hours without the prior approval of the pretrial services officer;
5. You shall submit to DNA testing as directed by the United States Attorney's Office;
6. Your travel is restricted to the Eastern District of California without the prior consent of the pretrial services officer;
7. You shall not possess a firearm/ammunition, destructive device, or other dangerous weapon; additionally, you shall provide written proof of divestment of all firearms/ammunition currently under your control;
8. You shall refrain from any use of alcohol or any use of a narcotic drug or other controlled substance without a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner; and you shall notify Pretrial Services immediately of any prescribed medication(s). ...