The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Honorable Ronald M. Whyte
ORDER APPOINTING LEAD COUNSEL FOR THE CLASS
Having considered Plaintiffs' Joint Motion to Appoint Lead Counsel, Defendant eBay, Inc.'s ("eBay") opposition, and the arguments of counsel,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Plaintiffs' Joint Motion to Appoint Lead Counsel is GRANTED as follows:
ORGANIZATION OF PLAINTIFFS' COUNSEL
1. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 23(g), the Court appoints the following firms as Plaintiffs' Co-Lead Counsel:
BAILEY &GALYEN and MARKUN ZUSMAN & COMPTON, LLP.
2 settlement, to be coordinated internally by Co-Lead Counsel. Disagreements among Plaintiffs' counsel, if any, will be resolved by Co-Lead Counsel, who will have final authority for all decisions on behalf of Plaintiffs.
Counsel, and such agreements are binding on Plaintiffs.
5. The Court appoints Edward S. Zusman of MARKUN ZUSMAN &COMPTON, LLP as Liaison Counsel. Liaison Counsel shall have the following duties:
2. Plaintiffs will employ a unified approach to all issues, including discovery and
3. eBay's counsel may rely upon all agreements made with Plaintiffs' Co-Lead
4. Communication on behalf of Plaintiffs will be made through ...