The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sandra M. Snyder United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER FOR DEPOSITION AND PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS IN AID OF EXECUTION OF JUDGMENT
Plaintiff Richard Wilmshurst is hereby ORDERED to appear on January 14, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. in Courtroom 7 of the United States Court House for the Eastern District of California, 2500 Tulare Street, Fresno, California. At this time, Defendants City of Angels Camp, Chris Comfort, and Tony Tacheira, by their attorney Bradley A. Post, shall take Plaintiff's deposition, pursuant to F.R.Civ.P. 69(a)(2) and 30, before an officer authorized by law to administer oaths. This deposition is intended to aid in Defendants' collection of the judgment that Comfort obtained against Plaintiff on December 16, 2009, in the amount of costs billed after judgment taxed by the Court on April 22, 2010, and additional costs as set forth in the Order Granting Defendants' Motion to Compel Plaintiff's Appearance at Deposition in Aid of Execution of Judgment, entered by this Court on even date. Defendants are directed to arrange, at their own expense, for the presence of a court reporter or stenographer to memorialize the proceedings.
Plaintiff is directed to produce for inspection and copying the following documents requested by Defendant:
1. Any and all documents which identify the account number as well as the name and address of the institution in which the account is located for each and every business, personal, checking, savings, credit union, or stock account standing in Plaintiff's name individually or jointly with others.
2. Any and all documents which identify by name and address the institution in which Plaintiff or his spouse has access to a safe deposit box or other depository for securities, cash, or other valuables.
3. Any and all documents showing each and every asset owned by Plaintiff individually or jointly with others.
4. Any and all documents which identify the number, issuer, and location of each and every life insurance policy owned by Plaintiff.
5. Any and all documents which identify the number, issuer, and location of each and every life insurance policy owned by Plaintiff's wife.
6. All deeds to real property held in Plaintiff's name individually or jointly with others.
7. All deeds to real property in which Plaintiff or his wife has any interest.
8. All documents identifying the name and address of any and all persons or entities owing money to Plaintiff.
9. All documents identifying the amount of money owed to Plaintiff by any and all persons or entities identified in paragraph 8.
10. All documents which identify the name and address of each person or entity that rents real ...