UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SOUTHERN DIVISION
November 23, 2010
BARCLAY'S BANK, PLC, PLAINTIFF,
ANDREW ZAHN, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge A. Howard Matz U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
The Court has before it Plaintiff BARCLAY'S BANK, PLC'S Motion for Entry of Default Judgment. This Court has considered Plaintiff's Motion for Entry of Default Judgment and accompanying declaration, papers, and exhibits thereto, and the entire record in this matter with no opposition having been filed thereto.
THEREFORE, default having been entered by the clerk against Defendant ANDREW ZAHN on August 24, 2010, Plaintiff's motion is GRANTED and JUDGMENT is accordingly entered in favor of Plaintiff and against Defendant, AS FOLLOWS:
(1) Defendant shall pay the principle amount of $161,622.32;
(2) Defendant shall pay pre-judgment interest at a rate of 3.5% per annum in the amount of $5,829.63 calculated through November 22, 2010;
(3) For each day until the judgment is entered, interest of $15.71 accrues per day;
(4) Defendant shall pay costs of $500.00;
(5) Defendant shall pay attorney's fees in the amount of $6,832.45; and
(6) Defendant shall pay post-judgment interest at a rate of 0.27%, which is equal to the weekly average 1-year constant maturity Treasury yield, as published by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, for the calendar week ending on November 19, as prescribed by 28 U.S.C. § 1961.
It is so ORDERED, ADJUDGED, and DECREED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.