IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
November 23, 2010
STEPHEN C. PEHLE, PLAINTIFF,
RONALD DAVID DUFOUR; DUFOUR ENTERPRISES, INC., DEFENDANTS.
On November 18, 2010, the district judge in this action issued a minute order referring the matter to the undersigned for a two day bench trial to be held within ninety days. Dckt. No. 46. The minute order also provided that a final pretrial order shall be issued by the undersigned and scheduled a hearing on defendants' counsel's motion to withdraw as counsel for hearing before the district judge on January 13, 2011. Id.
In light of the November 18 minute order, the parties are directed to meet and confer and to file, on or before December 8, 2010, a joint status report addressing the following:
1. When a final pretrial conference should be held; 2. Whether the parties desire to file a revised joint pretrial statement, see Dckt. No. 35, in advance of the final pretrial conference and, if so, when any such revised joint pretrial statement should be filed;
3. Whether the parties desire to file revised trial briefs in advance of trial, see Dckt. Nos. 39 and 40, and, if so, when any such revised trial briefs should be filed;
4. When lists of the exhibits to be offered at trial should be exchanged and filed and when any statements waiving or reserving objections to the exhibits listed by other parties should be exchanged and filed;
5. When statements designating portions of depositions, admissions and answers to interrogatories that the respective parties intend to offer at the trial (except portions to be used only for impeachment or rebuttal) should be filed;
6. Whether and when proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law should be filed;
7. When trial should be held in this action;*fn1 and
8. Any other scheduling matters that should be addressed at this time.