The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Ronald S. W. Lew Judge, United States District Court for the Central District of California
CONSENT DECREE PURSUANT TO STIPULATION
and Does 1 -- 10, inclusive,
The Court, having read and considered the Joint Stipulation for Entry of Consent Decree that has been executed on behalf of Plaintiff Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (collectively "Plaintiffs"), on the one hand, and Defendants Brian Kushner, an individual and d/b/a TVMerch.com, and Power Star Collectibles, Inc. (collectively "Defendants"), on the other hand, and good cause appearing therefor, hereby:
ORDERS that this Consent Decree shall be and is hereby entered in the within action as follows:
1) This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter hereof pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq., 17 U.S.C. § 501, 15 U.S.C. § 1051 et seq., 15 U.S.C. § 1121, 28 U.S.C. §§ 1331 and 1338, and 28 U.S.C. § 1367.
Service of process was properly made against Defendants, and each of them.
2) Plaintiff is the owner of all rights in and to the copyright and trademark registrations listed in Exhibits "A" and "B", attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference, and the copyrights and trademarks associated with the same (collectively referred to herein as "Plaintiff's Properties.")
3) Plaintiff has expended considerable resources in the creation and commercial exploitation of Plaintiff's Properties on merchandise such as clothing and other products, and in the enforcement of their intellectual property rights in Plaintiff's Properties.
4) Plaintiff has alleged that the Defendants, and each of them, have made unauthorized uses of Plaintiff's Properties or substantially similar likenesses or colorable imitations thereof.
5) The Defendants and their agents, servants, employees and all persons in active concert and participation with them who receive actual notice of the injunction are hereby restrained and enjoined from:
a) Infringing Plaintiff's copyrights and trademarks in Plaintiff's Properties, either directly or contributorily, in any manner, including generally, but not limited to manufacturing, importing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, any unauthorized product which features any of Plaintiff's Properties ("Unauthorized Products"), and, specifically:
b) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, the Unauthorized Products or any other unauthorized products which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a substantial similarity to any of Plaintiff's Properties;
c) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, renting or offering to rent in connection thereto any unauthorized promotional materials, labels, packaging or containers which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of Plaintiff's Properties;
d) Engaging in any conduct that tends falsely to represent that, or is likely to confuse, mislead or deceive purchasers, the Defendants' customers and/or members of the public to believe, the actions of the Defendants, the products sold by Defendants, or the Defendants themselves are connected with Plaintiff, are ...