UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA (SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION)
December 7, 2010
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES PENSION TRUST FUND, JAMES H. BENO, TRUSTEE, BILL BRUNELLI,, TRUSTEE, STEPHEN J. MACK, TRUSTEE, MARK HOLLIBUSH,
TRUSTEE, CHRIS CHRISTOPHERSEN, TRUSTEE,
DON CROSATTO, TRUSTEE, GEORGE HALL,
JR., TRUSTEE, CHARLES J. DI BARI, TRUSTEE,
RON NELSON, TRUSTEE, AND JAMES V.
SIMI MANAGEMENT CORP., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, DOING BUSINESS AS CONNELL
AUTO CENTER, AND STEVEN A. SIMI ALSO KNOWN AS ANSELMO SIMI, AN INDIVIDUAL,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Joseph United States Magistrate Judge
STIPULATION AND PROPOSED ORDER REQUESTING THAT COURT CONTINUE DEADLINE FOR COMPLETING MEDIATION AND CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
For the reasons that follow, the parties hereby jointly request that the Court continue the January 4, 2010, deadline for completing mediation and the January 14, 2010, case management conference.
1. This is an action under ERISA by Trustees of the Automotive Industries Pension Trust Fund to recover withdrawal liability from the defendants. The Court has set the following case management dates:
mediator who could complete the mediation by the Court's deadline of January 4, 2011, but would 17 have a better chance of finding a mediator if the parties could arrange for a 30 day extension of the 18 deadline. Accordingly, the parties stipulate and jointly request that the Court continue the deadline 19 for completing mediation from January 4, 2011, to February 3, 2011, and the post-mediation Case Management Conference from January 14, 2011, to February 18, 2011, with an updated joint Case Management Conference Statement due on February 22, 2011.
SALTZMAN & JOHNSON LAW CORPORATION
(1) Completion of mediation: 1/4/11
(2) Further Case Management Conference: 1/14/11
(3) Disclosure of identities and reports of expert witnesses: 2/11/11
(4) Completion of Fact and Expert Discovery: 3/18/11
(5) All case-dispositive motions to be heard at 9:30 a.m. on or before: 4/22/11
(6) Final Pretrial Conference at 1:30 p.m. on: 7/22/11
(6) Trial will begin at 8:30 a.m. on: 8/15/11
2. The Court's ADR Unit has advised plaintiffs' counsel that it cannot locate a
By: /S/ Anne M. Bevington Attorneys for Plaintiffs
Dated: December 7, 2010
KAY & MERKLE, LLP
By: /S/ Douglas A. Marshall Attorneys for Defendants
The parties having stipulated, and good cause appearing therefor, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
(1) The deadline for completing mediation, previously set for January
4, 2011, is extended
to February 3, 2011;
(2) The Case Management Conference previously set for January 14, 2011, is continued to Friday, February 18, 2011, at 1:30 p.m.;
(3) An updated joint case management conference statement shall be due by February 11, 2011. S DIS
T T RIC
IT IS SO ORDERED.
T T I N U A
I N JOSEPH C. SPERO
N C. Spero R
R F C
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.