The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Joseph United States Magistrate Judge
STIPULATION AND PROPOSED ORDER REQUESTING THAT COURT CONTINUE DEADLINE FOR COMPLETING MEDIATION AND CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
For the reasons that follow, the parties hereby jointly request that the Court continue the January 4, 2010, deadline for completing mediation and the January 14, 2010, case management conference.
1. This is an action under ERISA by Trustees of the Automotive Industries Pension Trust Fund to recover withdrawal liability from the defendants. The Court has set the following case management dates:
mediator who could complete the mediation by the Court's deadline of January 4, 2011, but would 17 have a better chance of finding a mediator if the parties could arrange for a 30 day extension of the 18 deadline. Accordingly, the parties stipulate and jointly request that the Court continue the deadline 19 for completing mediation from January 4, 2011, to February 3, 2011, and the post-mediation Case Management Conference from January 14, 2011, to February 18, 2011, with an updated joint Case Management Conference Statement due on February 22, 2011.
SALTZMAN & JOHNSON LAW CORPORATION
(1) Completion of mediation: 1/4/11
(2) Further Case Management Conference: 1/14/11
(3) Disclosure of identities and reports of expert witnesses: 2/11/11
(4) Completion of Fact and Expert Discovery: 3/18/11
(5) All case-dispositive motions to be heard at 9:30 a.m. on or before: 4/22/11
(6) Final Pretrial Conference at 1:30 p.m. on: 7/22/11
(6) Trial will begin at 8:30 a.m. on: 8/15/11
2. The Court's ADR Unit has advised plaintiffs' counsel that ...