(Last 4 digits) JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER MONTH DAY YEAR
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. DEC 13 2010
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea. NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of X GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Illegal Alien Found in the United States Following Deportation in violation of Title 8 U.S.C. 1326(a), (b)(2) as charged in the Single Count Information.
The Court asked whether defendant had anything to say why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of: eighteen (18) months on the Single Count Information. This term shall run concurrently to the sentence on the supervised release revocation sentence imposed in SACR 09-0065-JVS.
It is ordered that the defendant pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of three (3) years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 318;
2. The defendant shall not commit any violation of local, state, or federal law or ordinance;
3. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
4. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from him;
5. The defendant shall not obtain or possess any driver's license, Social Security number, birth certificate, passport or any other form of identification in any name, other than the defendant's true legal name, without the prior written approval of the Probation Officer; nor shall the defendant use, for any purpose or in any manner, any name other than
6. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
7. The defendant shall participate in an outpatient substance abuse treatment and counseling program that includes urinalysis, breath, and/or sweat patch testing, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall abstain from using illicit drugs and alcohol, and abusing prescription medications during the period of supervision;
8. During the course of supervision, the Probation Officer, with the agreement of the defendant and defense counsel, may place the defendant in a residential drug treatment program approved by the United States Probation Office for treatment of narcotic addiction or drug or alcohol dependency, which may include counseling and testing, to determine if the defendant has reverted to the use of drugs, and the defendant shall reside in the treatment program until discharged by the Program Director and Probation Officer;
9. As directed by the Probation Officer, the defendant shall pay all or part of the costs of treating the defendant's drug and alcohol dependency to the aftercare contractor during the period of community supervision, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3672. The defendant shall provide payment and proof of payment as directed by the Probation Officer;
10. The defendant may not associate with anyone known to him to be a Locotes gang member or persons associated with the Locotes gang, with the exception of his family members. He may not knowingly wear, display, use, or possess any Locotes gang insignias, emblems, badges, buttons, caps, hats, jackets, shoes, or any other clothing, which evidences affiliation with the Locotes gang, and may not knowingly display any Locotes gang signs or gestures;
11. As directed by the Probation Officer, the defendant shall not be present in any area known to him to be a location where members of the ...