IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 29, 2010
ANJUM HERRERA, PLAINTIFF,
THE PEPSI BOTTLING GROUP, INC., ET AL., DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gregory G. Hollows U.S. Magistrate Judge
AMENDED STATUS (PRETRIAL SCHEDULING) ORDER
On December 13, 2010, plaintiff filed objections to this court's scheduling order.*fn1
Accordingly, the status (pretrial scheduling) order, issued December
10, 2010, is amended only as follows in regard to dates.*fn2
The remainder of the order remains in effect.
Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. The parties may conduct discovery until August 25, 2011. Motions to compel discovery are to be noticed to be heard by August 11, 2011, as more specifically described in this order (the initial and amended order).
2. The parties shall disclose experts, as described , by July 21, 2011.
3. All pretrial motions, except motions to compel discovery, shall be completed as described on or before October 13, 2011.
4. Pretrial conference (as described in local rule 16-282) is set in this case for December 1, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Pretrial statements shall be filed in accord with Local Rules 16-281 and 16-282.
5. This matter is set for jury trial on January 9, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
Gregory G. Hollows