The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
Henry C. Wang, (SBN 196537) E-mail: email@example.com Nabil A. Bisharat (SBN 270305) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org REED SMITH LLP 355 S. Grand Avenue, Suite 2900 Los Angeles, CA 90071 Tel: 213-457-8163 Fax: 213-457-8080 Attorneys for Defendant Stonebridge Life Insurance Company
STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR DEFENDANT STONEBRIDGE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY TO RESPOND TO COMPLAINT; ORDER
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED, pursuant to Local Rule 144, by and between Plaintiffs Gary Brunsvik, Lilian Brunsvik and Dan Andersen, Executor for the Estate of Ben Brunsvik (collectively "plaintiffs") and Defendant Stonebridge Life Insurance Company, through their attorneys of record, as follows:
1. Stonebridge Life Insurance Company was served with the Summons and Complaint on or about December 6, 2010;
2. Stonebridge Life Insurance Company filed a Joinder to Defendant Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company's Notice of Removal on January 4, 2011. Stonebridge Life Insurance Company also filed a Certificate of Interested Parties and Related Cases Statement on January 6, 2011;
3. According to the Federal Rules, Stonebridge Life Insurance Company's response to the Complaint was due on January 9, 2011;
4. The parties agree that Stonebridge Life Insurance Company may have a fifteen (15) day) extension up to and including January 24, 2011 to answer or otherwise respond to the Complaint herein; and
5. The requested extension comes after the date that a response to the Complaint was due. Due to this circumstance, the parties seek the approval of the Court under Local Rule 144.
Having considered the request of Plaintiffs and Defendant Stonebridge Life Insurance Company, and finding good cause, IT IS ORDERED that Stonebridge Life Insurance Company shall have up to and including January 24, 2011 to file a responsive pleading to Plaintiff's complaint.