UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA -- FRESNO DIVISION
January 19, 2011
MAX L. REINIG,
DALE PARKER, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER DENYING IN PART AND GRANTING IN PART PARTIES' STIPULATED REQUEST FOR AMENDMENT TO THE SCHEDULE
(Docket No. 16)
On January 19, 2011, the parties submitted a stipulated request to amend the Scheduling Order issued on September 15, 2010. The parties propose that all deadlines related to discovery and pre-trial motions be extended. The dates proposed, however, are not feasible. For example, the parties request that the dispositive motion hearing deadline be set for August 29, 2011; however, this is unworkable as the Pre-Trial Conference is set for August 31, 2011, only two days after the parties' proposed deadline for the dispositive motion hearing.
The Court simply cannot accommodate the proposed schedule given the dates for the Pre-Trial Conference and the Trial. The Court will, however, extend the deadlines as follows:
1. Non Expert Discovery March 28, 2011
2. Expert Disclosure April 1, 2011
3. Supp. Expert Disclosure April 15, 2011
4. Expert Discovery May 2, 2011
5. Non Dispositive Motion Filing May 9, 2011
6. Non Dispositive Motion Hearing June 8, 2011
7. Dispositive Motion Filing June 14, 2011
8. Dispositive Motion Hearing July 26, 2011 The dates for the Pre-Trial Conference (August 31, 2011) and the Trial (October 17, 2011) remain unchanged.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT the parties' stipulated request for an amendment to the Scheduling Order is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.