The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER DENYING IN PART AND GRANTING IN PART PARTIES' STIPULATED REQUEST FOR AMENDMENT TO THE SCHEDULE
On January 19, 2011, the parties submitted a stipulated request to amend the Scheduling Order issued on April 27, 2010. The parties propose that all deadlines and dates related to discovery, pre-trial motions, and the Settlement Conference be extended. Many of the dates proposed, however, are not feasible. For example, the parties request that the dispositive motion filing date be extended to October 28, 2011; however, this is unworkable as the Pre-Trial Conference is set for November 18, 2011, resulting in the dispositive motion hearing date necessarily set after the Pre-Trial Conference.
The Court simply cannot accommodate the proposed schedule given the dates for the Pre-Trial Conference and the Trial. The Court will, however, extend the deadlines as follows:
1. Non-Expert Discovery May 25, 2011
2. Expert Disclosure June 1, 2011
3. Supp. Expert Disclosures June 20, 2011
4. Expert Discovery July 11, 2011
5. Settlement Conference July 26, 2011 All other dates remain the unchanged as follows:
6. Non-Dispositive Motion Filing July 22, 2011
7. Non-Dispositive Motion Hearing August 24, 2011*fn1
8. Dispositive Motion Filing August 29, 2011
9. Dispositive Motion Hearing ...