UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA -- FRESNO DIVISION
January 20, 2011
MIGUEL GONZALEZ, JR., ET AL.,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ET AL., (DOCKET NO. 41) DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER GRANTING PARTIES' STIPULATED REQUEST FOR AN AMENDMENT TO THE SCHEDULE
On January 19, 2011, the parties filed a stipulated request that deadlines associated with discovery be extended by 15 days. The Court will GRANT the parties' stipulated request with one modification. The parties propose that the expert discovery deadline be continued until July 11, 2011. However, the deadline for filing non-dispositive motions is June 24, 2011. To accommodate an extension of the expert discovery deadline, the Court will also extend the deadline for filing nondispositive motions as set forth below. The deadlines for dispositive motions, the Pre-Trial Conference, and the Trial date remain unchanged.
The parties' amended schedule is as follows:
1. Non Expert Discovery February 15, 2011
2. Expert Disclosure March 2, 2011
3. Rebuttal Expert disclosure March 29, 2011
4. Supp. Expert Disclosure May 2, 2011
5. Expert Discovery July 11, 2011
6. Non-Dispositive Motion Filing July 13, 2011
7. Dispositive Motion Filing July 22, 2011
8. Pre-Trial Conference September 15, 2011
9. Trial October 31, 2011
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.