The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dolly M. GEEUnited States District Judge
J. Andrew Coombs (SBN 123881) email@example.com Nicole L. Drey (SBN 250235) firstname.lastname@example.org J. Andrew Coombs, A P.C. 517 East Wilson Avenue, Suite 202 Glendale, California 91206 Telephone: (818) 500-3200 Facsimile: (818) 500-3201 Attorneys for Plaintiffs Sanrio, Inc. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Mohammed Yusoof a/k/a Mohammed Yosoof a/k/a Mohammad Yusoof a/k/a Muhammed Yusoof a/k/a Salim Yosoof a/k/a Salim Yusoof a/k/a Yousuf Salim email@example.com 542 North Yucca Circle Mesa, AZ 85201 Telephone: (480) 228-6210 Defendant, in pro se
CONSENT DECREE PURSUANT TO STIPULATION 
The Court, having reviewed and considered the Joint Stipulation for Entry of Consent Decree that has been executed on behalf of Plaintiffs Sanrio, Inc. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (collectively "Plaintiffs"), on the one hand, and Defendant Mohammed Yusoof a/k/a Mohammed Yosoof a/k/a Mohammad Yusoof a/k/a Muhammed Yusoof a/k/a Salim Yosoof a/k/a Salim Yusoof a/k/a Yousuf Salim ("Defendant"), on the other hand, and good cause appearing therefor, hereby:
ORDERS that this Consent Decree shall be and is hereby entered in the within action as follows:
1) This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter hereof pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq., 17 U.S.C. § 501, 15 U.S.C. § 1051 et seq., 15 U.S.C. § 1121, 28 U.S.C. §§ 1331 and 1338, and 28 U.S.C. § 1367.
Service of process was properly made against Defendants, and each of them.
2) Sanrio, Inc. is the owner of all rights in and to the copyright and trademark registrations listed in Exhibits "A" and "B," attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference, and the copyrights and trademarks associated with the same.
3) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. is the owner of all rights in and to the copyright and trademark registrations listed in Exhibits "C" and "D" attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference, and the copyrights and trademarks associated with the same. (The characters, images, trademarks and copyrights identified in Exhibits A, B, C and D are collectively referred to herein as "Plaintiffs' Properties.")
4) Plaintiffs have expended considerable resources in the creation and commercial exploitation of Plaintiffs' Properties on merchandise such as clothing and other products, and in the enforcement of their intellectual property rights in Plaintiffs' Properties.
5) Plaintiffs have alleged that Defendant has made unauthorized uses of Plaintiffs' Properties or substantially similar likenesses or colorable imitations thereof.
6) The Defendants and their agents, servants, employees and all persons in active concert and participation with them who receive actual notice of the injunction are hereby restrained and enjoined from:
a) Infringing Plaintiffs' copyrights and trademarks in Plaintiffs' Properties, either directly or contributorily, in any manner, including generally, but not limited to manufacturing, importing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, any unauthorized product which features any of Plaintiffs' Properties ("Unauthorized Products"), and specifically:
b) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, the Unauthorized Products or any other unauthorized products which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a substantial similarity to any of Plaintiffs' Properties;
c) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, renting or offering to rent in connection thereto any unauthorized promotional materials, labels, packaging or containers which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of Plaintiffs' Properties;
d) Engaging in any conduct that tends falsely to represent that, or is likely to confuse, mislead or deceive purchasers, Defendant's customers and/or members of the public to believe, the actions of Defendant, the products sold by Defendant, or Defendant himself are connected with Plaintiffs, are sponsored, approved or licensed by Plaintiffs, or are affiliated with Plaintiffs;
e) Affixing, applying, annexing or using in connection with the importation, manufacture, distribution, advertising, selling, offering for sale, or other use of any goods or services, a false description or representation, including words or other symbols, tending to falsely describe or represent such goods as being those of Plaintiffs.
7) Each side shall bear its own fees and costs of suit.
8) This Consent Decree shall be deemed to have been served upon Defendant at the time of its execution by the Court.
9) The Court finds there is no just reason for delay in entering this Consent Decree and, pursuant to Rule 54(a) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, the Court directs immediate entry of this Consent Decree against Defendant.
10) The Court shall retain jurisdiction of this action to entertain such further proceedings and to enter such further orders as may be necessary or appropriate to implement and enforce the provisions of this Consent Decree.
11) Except as provided herein, all claims alleged in the Complaint as to Defendant are dismissed with prejudice. All claims alleged in the Complaint as to the remaining defendants shall remain pending before the Court.
SANRIO CO.'S COPYRIGHTED DESIGNS
Copyright Registration Title of Work (Character) Type of Work VA 1 296 115 2004 -- 100 Characters Graphic Artwork VA 811 440 Bad Badtz Maru Graphic Artwork VAu 498 617 Chococat Art original VA 130 420 Hello Kitty Graphic Artwork VA 636 579 KeroKeroKeroppi Sticker Book VA 246 421 Little Twin Stars Stickers VA 840 495 Monkichi Graphic Artwork VA 130 419 My Melody Graphic Artwork VA 130 421 Patty & Jimmy Graphic Artwork VA 636 582 Pekkle Graphic Artwork VA 840 496 Picke Bicke Graphic Artwork VA 636 580 Pochacco Sticker Book VA 148 625 Tuxedo Sam Stickers VA 840 494 Winkipinki Graphic Artwork VA 636-581 Zashikibuta Stickers
Words, Letters, and/or Numbers 2,842,707 5/18/04
Words, Letters, and/or Numbers 2,707,592 4/15/03
Words, Letters, and/or Numbers 2,705,164 4/8/03
Words, Letters, and/or Numbers 2,714,130 5/6/03
Words, Letters, and/or Numbers 2,952,043 5/17/05
Words, Letters, and/or Numbers 2,845,315 5/25/04
Hello Kitty Design Only 1,200,083 7/6/82
Hello Kitty Design Only 1,277,721 5/15/84
Hello Kitty Typed Drawing ...