BENJAMIN B. WAGNER United States Attorney EDWARD A. OLSEN Assistant U.S. Attorney 501 I Street, Suite 10-100 Sacramento, California 95814 Telephone: (916) 554-2821 Facsimile: (916) 554-2900 Email: email@example.com Attorneys for United States of America
STIPULATION TO EXTEND DATE OF STATUS CONFERENCE; AND [PROPOSED] ORDER
Plaintiff, by and through his attorney of record, and Defendant, by and through his attorneys of record, hereby stipulate, subject to approval of the Court, to extend the date of the status conference currently scheduled for February 7, 2011, at 2:00 p.m., to March 14, 2011, at 2:00 p.m., in light of the following:
(1) Plaintiff filed his employment discrimination complaint on August 27, 2010.
(2) Plaintiff completed service of the summons and complaint on or about December 23, 2010.
(3) The deadline for the filing of a responsive pleading is February 21, 2011, which is after the date of the currently scheduled status conference in this case (February 7, 2011).
(4) In order to give the Defendant sufficient time to prepare a responsive pleading and for the parties to draft and timely file a joint status report, the parties respectfully ask the Court to extend the date of the status conference from February 7, 2011, to March 14, 2011.
(5) The parties will file a joint status report at least twenty-one days in advance of March 14, 2011.
Pursuant to stipulation, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT the date of the Scheduling Conference in this matter is re-scheduled for March 21, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw ...